Wed, Feb 24 | Zoom
SABA PHL Sponsored: Why Antitrust?
Learn about the career opportunities in the field of Antitrust, Consumer Protection, and Privacy.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 24, 5:00 PM EST
About the Event
All are welcome to attend this SABA Philly sponsored event on March 2, 2021 at 5 pm, to learn more about a career in Antitrust, Consumer Protection, and Privacy. Featuring the following panelists:
- Devalina Chatterjee - Senior Consultant, NERA Economic Consulting
- Dean Dennis - ex-Skadden, ex-DOJ, founding Dean of Drexel University and also one of the drafters of the Hart Scott Rodino Act
- Antara Dutta - Principal Economist, Amazon
- Deona Kalala - Senior Associate, Alston & Bird LLP
- Greg Sivinski- Asst. General Counsel, Competition Law Group at Microsoft
- Mitch Stoltz - Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Ricardo Woolery - Federal Trade Commission